Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter things


Well, I've been really busy with life so I haven't had much time to post over here.
Spent the weekend at the ranch and that's exactly what I needed. You've heard of "Man Caves" well I have a "Man Ranch" and it's where I love to go to get away from everything. My cell phone doesn't work there which makes it even better.

I went with a couple of friends and we spent the weekend chainsawing wood, clearing roads and shooting guns. What more could a man ask for!

I feel much more relaxed after that trip. The last couple of weeks has been CRAZY. I've been working my ass off and when I get home, all I can think about is sleeping.

I  did find time to work on my winter toy... my little speed demon..... a small boat that goes VERY fast.!
Went for a few motorcycle rides which always relaxes me. Yes, it's been beautiful in Cali.

The down side is that the girlfriend and I have been having problems but hopefully that too will work out.

Life hs been hectic,  but things have been looking up!

So, I'm playing with my toys and enjoying the weather....
Hope you all are having a great week!

Hugs and kisses to you all @@@

KC









1

2 comments:

said...

Glad to hear you nurturing yourself!

Lexi G. said...

Here's hoping that things calm down eventually...for both of us. For the record, I really appreciate the helpful and supportive comments. Much needed.

XOXO