Friday, June 11, 2010

Allergies...

So, it seems like I've lost a couple of days dealing with the worst Allergies. I had the WORST headache! I wanted to cut my head off...

I never dealt with allergies before... and the drugs that I have to take to take away the pressure makes me feel like crap... I love spring, I just hate pollen!


So, what do you do for allergies? How do you deal with it? Right now, I feel like sitting in a sealed room inhaling pure Oxygen... and I have a Rose Garden that most would kill for... Just planted the tomato plants and looking forward to the reward.
Not much to share right now, just felt like writing something. Seeing that I feel like I'm talking to myself anyway, It's more of a online diary!

Have a great weekend and hopefully the Allergies will give me a little break!

1 comment:

said...

Extra vitamin C. I take Emergen-C twice a day to keep them away.

Also, use a neti pot daily.