Monday, December 13, 2010

Sometimes things just suck

This weekend started out great, I went and got my 12 yr. old and we had a great day just being guys... he kicked my ass at Madden10 and loved every minute of it... then I got the call from my Daughter that her car wasn't working, she has a 25 yr. old boyfriend that she lives with and he doesn't do SHIT to help her out...


so, I drove to Sacramento (110 miles) to find out that her motor is shot and that she needs another car... her BF doesn't think he should help her even though they've lived together for 4 years... what a SHMUCK! So, since she doesn't have money, no credit and is still staying with this guy, I have to help her find a car she can drive to work.... I love being a dad.......

THEN, my GF and I were going to meet a couple for some "fun" and because I didn't want to be on a "sex" sight, I gave them my email so they could email me and we could set things up... I told her all about it but she had a FIT...I was at the point of sending her home.... except I let her use my car because her car is broken and with the rain I haven't been able to get out to fix it. She started to yell. I don't do well with yelling I pulled my trck up to the front of her car to jump it so she could leave. I talked... she yelled...  What's going to happen from here on out..... I don't know.... But yelling isn't the answer







\

1

4 comments:

said...

((hugs))

Lexi G. said...

Yuck. I hate yelling. I hardly ever raise my voice. And I don't respond well when he yells. Luckily, he soothes pretty quickly.

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Awww hugs sugar!!! Believe me I feel your pain. When it rains it pours or some shit like that ;)
Xoxo

KC's point of view said...

Thanks T.... sometimes us macho guys need that..

Lexi, I found out long ago that yelling just doesn't work... yellings just a blocker....

Glad to see you back Gwen, I've missed your blog!