Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Daddy's got some new carpet tonight!

I'm working in a rather nice house in the hills above Kent Woodlands... it's a REALLY nice house too. It was sold recently to a nice couple... This house has a very nice kitchen, nice bedrooms, beautiful office, awesome master bathroom and a yard overlooking all of the San Pablo Bay all the way to Oakland and beyond... A large pool on the deck with a hot tub and some great sunbathing area. It was move in ready!

BUT, the owners, before they could even move into it. DEMO'D the kitchen, back office and took all of the NEW carpet out of the bedrooms. It just amazes me that people have so much money that they would take a perfectly good home and tear it up. I know that what we're doing to it will make it even prettier but unnecessary. Why do people buy a beautiful home for 3 Million or so and then tear it up??? I mean, I don't mind taking their money but really... They're going to drop another 500K to remodel it and then what?? Sell it.. Good luck in this economy.


So, what's that got to do with me you ask... Well, I get to take that perfectly NEW, never used Carpet and I get to put it into MY HOUSE, Thank you Mister Rich people !!
So, Berber Carpet for me and who knows maybe they won't like the 50 inch TV that they used to stage the house and left when it was sold...LOL


Have a great Wednesday

1 comment:

said...

Nice! See? There is an upside to people having too much money...

:)