Saturday, May 15, 2010

Men can't win

Last night was a normal night, nothing out of the ordinary. Sat down to have dinner and then went into the living room to watch some boob tube... my girlfriend was going to work late so I had some free time... and then... in walked the girlfriend. (br)I could tell right away that there was something on her mind... she beat around the bush, hemmed and haaded... and then it slowly started to come out... we doing do enough, I don't respond correctly... and then she felt that it was OK to start yelling... now, I don't do yelling, but last night, I was fed up with the BS. She had a couple of cocktails so she had some false power.. I was pissed! I told her to get out... she left and a few minutes later called me to continue the problem... I didn't want to have anything to do with it.. I she started yelling,,, I hung up... she must have called 10 times... then all of a sudden, she came to my door again... she kept asking me if I REALLY wanted to end it.. and to tell you the truth, I did! I don't do well with fighting. I prefer to talk things through.. without the heated yelling, once the yelling starts, communication stops... finally, I went to her and just gave her a hug. I didnt' know what else to do, I don't want to break up with her. She's a lot of fun but I can't handle the ups and downs that she's going through...


We talked and then we got in the hot tub... the stars were out and it was so relaxing, I just came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth fighting for... we ended up breaking in the new hot tub last night and man did we do it right!! I'm working on not carrying things with me but sometimes I have to process it before I can work through it. We made up, had some Anger Sex and crawled into bed... Tonight it's a night out in SF. Dinner and then some hanky panky at Twist...
Anger management at it's finest!


Happy Weekend~

No comments: