Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh what a night...

Last Thursday evening was like any other... I had finished dinner and was watching a little TV waiting for my GF to get home from work. She normally stays over on Wed. and Thursday evenings. It was a cool night but not unlike many Fall evenings in our area... Motorcycle weather actually. I love riding on crisp evenings... the bugs are long gone and when you put on all the leather, you don't sweat! Anyway, my girlfriend called and said that she was going to dinner with a friend and that she would be home a little later than normal. Nothing unusual about that since she often works late and then stops off at a little Italian Restaurant for a bite and a drink with the girls. She informed me that a female friend of ours was meeting her for a drink and asked if I wanted to come down and join them. I wasn't busy so I jumped on the bike and rode over to meet them... When I got there, I could tell they were up to something... they were both smiling and laughing... We had some food and they had a couple of cocktails... the conversation soon turned to sex... my GF's friend was telling us how unhappy she was and how she didn't get enough sex and how she longed for more... she would occasionally brush up against my leg and I girlfriend was holding my hand and smiling... we were having a great time talking when they suggested that we go to my house for a hot tub... not one to pass up hot tubbing with two beautiful ladies, I agreed. They drove over to my house together and I rode my bike... I parked in the garage and went around to the side yard and opened the gate for them... My GF and her friend were feeling pretty good so it didn't surprise me when they got inside the house they turned to each other and started kissing..... Within seconds, GFF (GirlFriendsFriend) was pulling at the buttons on my GF's blouse and my GF was unbuttoning her friends shirt. Between kisses, the GFF was telling me how lucky I was to have such beautiful breasts to play with... I was just standing off to the side watching... I didn't want to say or do anything that might break up the moment! I watched as the GFF pulled off my GF's bra and started sucking on her breasts... pulling on them sucking, licking... it was a scene right out of a Incredible XXX video except it was happening in my room off the patio... Within minutes both of the girls were naked on my floor groping, kissing and sucking each other... when all of a sudden, they turned to me and started pulling at my pants.... they said I had too much clothing on, so they both started undressing me... pulling at me and grabbing me... I had two girls on there knees in front of me taking turns sucking me.... while they played with each other.... the GF stood up and laid down on the bed and pulled GFF on top of her... I slid up behind the GFF and played with her while my GF kissed and licked her pussy... she was licking her pussy and my fingers at the same time.... after a while of fingering, licking and sucking they both turned their attention to me again... after another 15 minutes of sucking by both of them, I couldn't hold out any longer and came... they both laid back on the bed and just laid there smiling... they had been planning this evening for the last 2 weeks and it was my little surprise by them... It seems that they are wanting to make this a regular event! Talk about breaking up the week!
Looking forward to the middle of the week just as much as the weekends now!

4 comments:

said...

Well, right on! Wow, what a night! (Nice pic too!)

Lexi G. said...

You are one lucky man!

KC's point of view said...

Thanks T, Hope you're doing well... (taking the pic was fun too!)

KC's point of view said...

Hello Lexi,
Thanks for coming by my little world on the Net!

And yes I am!!