Monday, November 15, 2010

OK, Now things are really heating up...

What can I say... what a weekend! My GF is the GREATEST! She is full of surprises...
Friday night we spent the evening at home. I cooked us some dinner and we started watching a movie... "Get him to the Greek" Sooo funny! After the movie, we spent the next 5 hours making love in every room of the house... We went from room to room... and did "It" in each room in a different position... She is a trooper! That girl LOVES to make love!
So, Saturday afternoon, we took the bike out for a little ride, went to the Crape-vine for lunch. Sat outside along 4th Street and watched the people walk by. It was such a great day. 75 Degrees during the day and in the low 70's that night. We went over to our little friends (GFF) and met her husband. Visited for a while and then came home. Later that evening, the GFF called and said that she and her husband wanted to stop by. She told us that she had been talking to him about the possibility of us two couples getting together for some fun. Now, he hasn't ever don't anything like that so it was going to be a "feeling" out period...
They showed up about 9:00 pm and the GF, GFF and her H (Husband) had a couple of Cocktails, I don't drink. We planned on taking a Hot Tub and then sitting around watching a movie... we decided to watch the movie first so we all sat on the couch and hit PLAY... literally! No sooner than the movie started, I started kissing my GF and she started rubbing on me... I looked over and the GFF's, H, had his hand down his wife's shirt.... the next thing I knew, the GFF was all over my GF.... she had her top off in a flash and was sucking on her breasts... the H, wasn't sure what to do! I couldn't help but chuckle. The H didn't know that this had happened earlier in the week and so it kind of caught him off guard..
At the point, I didn't care what the H did... I was getting into the action.... without getting into much detail.... it was another night to remember! We did end up taking that hot tub, but not until long after the movie was over... we sat in the tub and talked about what had just happened.... the H was a little taken aback by his wife's aggressiveness, I assured him that it wasn't LOVE, it was FUN, and than what they had was Love, what my GF and I have is LOVE and what his wife did to myself and my GF friend was LUST...
Haven't talked to the H since that night but the GFF has called and thanked us for another great evening and is looking forward to our next adventure! SO AM I !

I came 12 times this weekend.... I think that's a record for me! I'm so sore I can barely walk! (smiles)

Stay tuned... it's getting HOT IN HERE!

3 comments:

said...

Dude. Poor guy. Wonder what's going on in HIS mind...

KC's point of view said...

Hi T,
I didn't want to get into all the details but I'm sure he was fairly happy by the end of the night... he's got a little tiger on his hands and I'm sure she's taking VERY good care of him!

XOXO

Lexi G. said...

Yup. She's a keeper! PS. We seem to have overdone ourselves. ;)